Gaming Bytes UK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Bytes UK Forum

Discuss anything related to video games, hardware, software, gaming accessories and everything in between

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LizzieRainbow

LizzieRainbow

Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money? Empty
PostSubject: Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money?   Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:45 am

I am wondering how people feel about the cost of Xbox Live and is it worth it? Sony offer free online gaming (yes when it is not being hacked) but is it better to just pay the money to Microsoft and play Xbox game online instead?
When i used to have Xbox live i never really used it so i never thought it was worth paying for but what does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
ML221

ML221

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money?   Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Follow the line to the ps3 thread theres your answer Razz Yeh it's not to bad paying for it compared to the free content you get and I've never seen much down time, except on COD grrr, though someone was telling me with the new COD you have to pay to go online on top of your xbox live fee :S dunno if this is true but there was some rumours
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money?   Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 am

Nah you don't HAVE to pay to play the new COD, but if you do your meant to get extras like map packs and probably faster servers, but you can still play for free.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingbytes.wordpress.com/
SatchelKing

SatchelKing

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money?   Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 am

I chose the Xbox because it was the cheapest out of the two, and I felt there was a wider range of games. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going into a PS3 vs Xbox war. They both have their own strengths, but it was the cost of the console that swung it for me.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/SatchelKing
LizzieRainbow

LizzieRainbow

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money?   Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:53 am

yeah i think it is the cost of the console that swings it for a lot of people, i used to only have the xbox mainly because i couldn't afford the ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money?   Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you feel Xbox Live is worth the money?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Bytes UK Forum  :: Gaming by Console :: X-Box 360-
Jump to: